Release notes for aktrs version 1.2.
This release is not compatible with previous versions of the library
due to some changes of semantics and API.
- Added a console to interact with remote systems and
providing commands for monitoring and managing of actors
- Remotion (not deprecation) of the aktrs.rt.Actor.evoke
method. aktrs.rt.Actor.summon is now the only way to
instantiate and/or get references for actors
- Unlinking remote system
- Refactoring of profiling with the new
actor who is the only interface to access profiling data. Collection
of profiling data were moved to specific classes and the flow
metrics were greatly simplified with fixed time interval precision
- List of actor and LogLevel messages
- Actor tick feature (check documentation)
- Added summon and shutdown functions to aktrs.rt.Actor
- Rename of "mailbox size" to "mailbox capacity"